Being a member of the Black Dragons means being a part of a household which supports the growth and interests of each individual. Our interests and experiences
are as varied as the cultures of the middle ages, so to get to know our members, check out their individual pages.
- Lady Lorin of the Dual Masque: Primary focus is embroidery and heavy fighting.
- Lady Erica of the Crimson Nape: Primary interests are costuming and service...and keeping us all in line.
- Lord Simon Helpe: Primarily into heavy armored combat and service such as constructing tents, lifting heavy objects,
and constructing awesome flaming gates.
- Lady Else De Lyon: Primary focus is Calligraphy and Illumination but
also serves as minister of arts and sciences and senechal of the Shire of Montvale.
- Lady Alana Urquhart: Primary focus is service to others through
running groups, events, cooking, and helping the disabled. She is also an accomplished seamstress.
- Lord Subetei of the Brush: Primary focus is
Calligraphy and Illumination but is also interested in leatherworking, blacksmithing, cooking, and mongol life.
- Lady Sadb inghen Conchobair: Primary interests are spinning, weaving,
garb, and scribal arts
- Lady Apollonia Voss: of the East Kingdom researches and creates jewelry
and other arts in the Middle Ages and ancient times. Her site has resources (book list, links list, projects, and handouts) for those interested in these
topics as well as photos of her own Arts and science projects and her portfolio.